The tumble dryer or heavy duty tumble dryer is used to dry wet
particulate matter by indirect heat transfer. In the process, the
particulates roll gently in a folding motion due to gravity. These heavy
duty tumble dryers have the potential to produce a finally dry mix rather
than dry cake. Drying occurs at a reasonable rate at relatively low
Designed for continuous operation, heavy operation, heavy duty and to suit
customer requirement. Choice of steam or thermion fluid heating models
available. Special air flow design ensure maximum usage of heat.
Fabricated from stainless steel perforated sheets of AIST 16/14 SWG 304
quality designed for easy flow of air, finished smooth inside with lifters
for tumbling of load.
Fabricated from mild steel sheets duly insulated to minimize lose of heat
and carries the heating system. Air exhaust system, self-cleaning lint trap,
drives and controls.
Electrical, Gas, Steam or thermic fluid heating system is provided as per
customer requirement. The heater with the combination of unique airflow
across the drum length ensure maximum and quick drying. Turbo charging the
fresh air system.
- Exhaust fan drives by direct mounted door
- Heavy-duty motor drives inner drum through either a worm reduction
gear box and pulley
Controls and operating panels are mounted on the machine on the machine and
includes the necessary controls for smooth and safe operation of machine.
Control includes automatic forward/reverse adjustable rotation of the inner
drum-drying timer. Cooling timer are provided.
- All timer and indicators are electronics
- All electric control equipment is used L & T / Telemecanique make
- Motors used are Crompton Greaves / Hindustan make.
- All mild steel parts painted or powder coated against corrosion
- All stainless steel parts are polished